Join The Jaxon Team
At Jaxon we have a vision to elevate the professional status of our therapists. We recognise the skill, training, patience and dedication that is required of therapists and we understand the important role that our therapists play in the professional working environment. We want our therapists to have the respect and recognition that truly reflect the professional job that they do.
Our therapists expect nothing less than 5* star reviews and that is the benchmark entry level for a Jaxon therapist. 5* star treatments with a 5* star customer experience.
We are not looking for super heroes – We are looking for capable, motivated people.
- Who take pride in what they do, how they do it and who they do it for
- Who we can rely on
- Who have a strong work ethic and an ingrained sense of responsibility towards their job
- Who ‘get’ what we are doing and why
- Who get a sense of fulfilment and pride from their contribution to that
- Who can see beyond just doing the job for the pay cheque
- Who have both the skills and personality to enhance the Jaxon vibe
BE THE BEST PART OF YOUR WORKING DAY is a very specific PROMISE we make to our customers. It is a PROMISE we all sign up to at JAXON and drives everything we do.
- To THINK about what you are doing, why and how to do things better
- To be professional in everything you do in dealing with clients and colleagues
- To help make Jaxon the best part of our clients day!
- To be accountable to yourself and your colleagues for everything you do and how you do it
- To enthusiastically fulfill our role and responsibilities with the same commitment you promised in the interview
- To embrace the opportunity JAXON provides and use it to position yourself for success in your own lives
We’re hiring you for a specific purpose to provide a very specific service to our clients. We have the management, marketing and processes in place to support our vision and position you for success. If you would to like to join us on our journey then please let us know – the beauty industry needs more ‘Champions’ who are looking to shine!
We are currently hiring part-time therapists 1/2/3 days per week to work Monday to Friday shifts to 8pm.
If you would like to express your passion for waxing, brows and nails in a busy city environment then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for the role, tell us in 200 words or less about yourself and why you feel the Jaxon team is right for you along with a copy of your CV to:
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience with NVQ level 2 qualifications
– Exceptional Brazilian and Hollywood hot waxing
– Outstanding eyebrow shaping (threading an advantage), plus eyebrow and eyelash tinting
– 5 Star standard OPI / Shellac gel manicures and pedicures
– World class customer service skills
– Excellent punctuality
– Attention to detail in everything you do
A work trial will be part of the interview process.
Meet our experienced and dedicated founder.
Why Choose Jaxon
WHY CHOOSE JAXON?
Here at Jaxon, we’re really proud to consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time. As a result, you can expect the highest quality from our staff so Jaxon can be the best part of your working day.
That’s why we have over 140 – 5* Google Reviews and thousands of happy customers. See what makes us different, and why you should book your waxing treatments with our specialists.
- 5 Star Service – We consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time.
- Expertise – We will provide you with expert knowledge and advice on treatments and retail products in Jaxon’s.
- Affordable – We offer a fair price to keep our prices keen but also to enable us to provide professional treatments. It really is the personal touch that makes the Jaxon experience one worth coming back for.
- Available – Our desire is to provide City workers with a destination where they can get professional treatments which are easily available during your working day.
- Accessible – Our appointments are easy to book 24/7. You can book and manage your appointments on the Jaxon wax & nail bar app easy and instantly.
- Professional – At Jaxon we aim to contribute and support your working success. Whether you have an important meeting, a job interview or a night-out after work we take pride in helping you be the best you can be.