Natural Lash lift
GOOD to know before you get A lash LIFT
- What is a lash lift? A lash lift replace the need for an eyelash curler by shaping and curling your natural lashes to offer semi-permanent hold.
- Who is suitable for a lash lift? Ideally someone whose lashes already have a little bit of length, so if your lashes are naturally short, grow them out first with the help of a lash serum.
- Should I have a lash lift or lash extensions? We recommend a lash lift if you are looking for a lower-maintenance service. Lash extensions require an in-fill or new set every few weeks.
- How is the treatment done? The therapist will clean your lashes, place a silicone shield onto your upper lid, apply adhesive to that shield and lift your lashes up onto the silicone shield. The odorless, non-damaging lash lift product is then applied to your lashes.
- What is the aftercare? You should avoid wearing eye makeup, getting your lashes wet or using oil-based products for 24 hours after the lash lift.
- How long will it last? Typically 6 weeks. Waterproof or smudge-proof mascara strips the treatment and will affect its longevity.
- Add a tint for best results. We suggest combining with a lash tint to darken your lashes without the help of mascara.
- Please don’t DIY. A lash lift should only be done by a professional due to chemicals being applied close to the eye area. A patch test is required before this treatment.
Using a daily lash serum with your lash lift (takes 2-3 months) will mean your natural lashes will grow longer and stronger. Jaxon is an authorised seller of Lilash.
PATCH TEST* REQUIRED FOR ALL SERVICES
The lash lift treatment will give your lashes volume and lift for the perfect eye opening effect.
Lash lift with a tint
Works even better with a tint!
The perfect combination for a defined eyebrow and fuller lash look. Includes an eyebrow shape & tint and eyelash tint.
A must to enhance your natural lashes!
A patch test is required at least 24 hours prior to any tint treatment if you haven’t had a tint/patch test at Jaxon in the last 6 months.
Just pop in to the salon anytime or book online for your free patch test.
WHY CHOOSE JAXON LONDON SALON?
Here at Jaxon, we’re really proud to consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time. As a result, you can expect the highest quality from our staff so Jaxon can be the best part of your working day.
That’s why we have over 140 – 5* Google Reviews and thousands of happy customers. See what makes us different, and why you should book your waxing treatments with our specialists.
- 5 Star Service – We consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time.
- Expertise – We will provide you with expert knowledge and advice on treatments and retail products in Jaxon’s.
- Affordable – We offer a fair price to keep our prices keen but also to enable us to provide professional treatments. It really is the personal touch that makes the Jaxon experience one worth coming back for.
- Available – Our desire is to provide City workers with a destination where they can get professional treatments which are easily available during your working day.
- Accessible – Our appointments are easy to book 24/7. You can book and manage your appointments on the Jaxon wax & nail bar app easy and instantly.
- Professional – At Jaxon we aim to contribute and support your working success. Whether you have an important meeting, a job interview or a night-out after work we take pride in helping you be the best you can be.