10 things to know before you get lash extensions
- Do your research. Find a lash technician that offers a consultation, takes the time to properly apply extensions and has good reviews.
- They will not damage your natural eyelashes. If lashes are applied the right way, they will never break off or pull out your natural lashes.
- Plan to arrive at least five minutes early. This gives you the chance to remove any lash make-up, relax and address any questions or concerns with your lash technician.
- Appointments can take from 45 to 90 minutes.This depends on the type of lash extension. Your eyes will be closed the entire time so this could be time to take a nap!
- Eyelash extensions are customizable. There are many different lengths, curls and diameters of eyelash extensions as well as different looks that can be created.
- Try a more natural look the first time. It’s best practice to go with a natural look your first time. You can always add more drama later.
- Maintenance is easy. We suggest a refill after two weeks. If you want them to last longer try not to touch and rub your eyes. You should also brush them a couple times a week with the brush supplied.
- You can get them wet. Just wait the recommended 12-24 hours before you get them wet. And after that you can shower, swim, work out, whatever.
- You can wear makeup. You may not need your mascara and eyelash curler but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear eye makeup. Just make sure you are using something oil-free to take it off.
- They’re not permanent! If you want to take a break from your extensions there are two ways to do it — have them taken off or let them come off naturally. Removal takes only take a few minutes.
You can also use a daily lash serum with your extensions which takes 2-3 months so your your natural lashes will grow longer and stronger. Jaxon is authorised seller of Lilash.
Why Choose Jaxon?
Here at Jaxon, we’re really proud to consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time. We expect the highest quality from our staff, in order to be the best part of your working day.
That’s why we have more than ninety 5* Google Reviews and thousands of happy customers. See what makes us different, and why you should book your waxing treatments with our specialists.
- 5 Star Service – We consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time.
- Expertise – We will provide you with expert knowledge and advice on treatments and retail products in Jaxon’s.
- Affordable – We offer a fair price to keep our prices keen but also to enable us to provide professional treatments. It really is the personal touch that makes the Jaxon experience one worth coming back for.
- Available – Our desire is to provide City workers with a destination where they can get professional treatments which are easily available during your working day.
- Accessible – Our appointments are easy to book 24/7. You can book and manage your appointments on the Jaxon wax & nail bar app easy and instantly.
- Professional – At Jaxon we aim to contribute and support your working success. Whether you have an important meeting, a job interview or a night-out after work we take pride in helping you be the best you can be.
Book NowRead All Reviews
”Always so professional and friendly / welcoming atmosphere. I’m always put at ease from the moment I walk in and my therapist is consistently brilliant in customer care and treatments! There’s no where else I’d go to for an overall experience and expert finishes on the treatments I get!!!