Natural Looking Lash Extensions
10 things to know before you get lash extensions
- Do your research. Find a lash technician that offers a consultation, takes the time to properly apply extensions and has good reviews.
- They will not damage your natural eyelashes. If lashes are applied the right way, they will never break off or pull out your natural lashes.
- Plan to arrive at least five minutes early. This gives you the chance to remove any lash make-up, relax and address any questions or concerns with your lash technician.
- Appointments can take from 45 to 90 minutes. This depends on the type of lash extension. Your eyes will be closed the entire time so this could be time to take a nap!
- Eyelash extensions are customizable. There are many different lengths, curls and diameters of eyelash extensions as well as different looks that can be created.
- Try a more natural look the first time. It’s best practice to go with a natural look your first time. You can always add more drama later.
- Maintenance is easy. We suggest a refill after two weeks. If you want them to last longer try not to touch and rub your eyes. You should also brush them a couple times a week with the brush supplied.
- You can get them wet. Just wait the recommended 12-24 hours before you get them wet. And after that you can shower, swim, work out, whatever.
- You can wear makeup. You may not need your mascara and eyelash curler but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear eye makeup. Just make sure you are using something oil-free to take it off.
- They’re not permanent! If you want to take a break from your extensions there are two ways to do it — have them taken off or let them come off naturally. Removal takes only take a few minutes.
Eyelash Extensions (full set)Perfect for holidays, special occasions or just for longer lashes! These lash extensions are designed to enhance your natural lash. We recommend an infill after two weeks to keep the lashes looking healthy and full. If you would like your lashes taken off, we recommend you let us remove them. Please book a free consultation & patch test at least 24 hours prior to this treatment.
Extension InfillKeep your lashes looking healthy and full by having them infilled after two weeks. IMPORTANT: If MORE THAN 50% loss of lashes, this will be charged as a full set. Please note we only remove and infill lashes done at Jaxon.
Extension RemovalThe safest and healthiest way to remove your lashes. We also recommend using LiLash, which is a growth and conditioning daily treatment to help restore and strengthen the natural lash.
Jaxon TrioThe perfect combination for a defined eyebrow and fuller lash look. Includes an eyebrow shape & tint and eyelash tint. Patch test* required.
Eyelash TintA must to enhance your natural lashes! Patch test* required.
Patch Test*A patch test is required at least 24 hours prior to any tint treatment if you haven’t had a tint/patch test at Jaxon in the last 6 months. Just pop in to the salon anytime or book online for your free patch test.
WHY CHOOSE JAXON LONDON SALON?
Here at Jaxon, we’re really proud to consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time. As a result, you can expect the highest quality from our staff so Jaxon can be the best part of your working day. That’s why we have over 140 – 5* Google Reviews and thousands of happy customers. See what makes us different, and why you should book your waxing treatments with our specialists.
- 5 Star Service – We consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time.
- Expertise – We will provide you with expert knowledge and advice on treatments and retail products in Jaxon’s.
- Affordable – We offer a fair price to keep our prices keen but also to enable us to provide professional treatments. It really is the personal touch that makes the Jaxon experience one worth coming back for.
- Available – Our desire is to provide City workers with a destination where they can get professional treatments which are easily available during your working day.
- Accessible – Our appointments are easy to book 24/7. You can book and manage your appointments on the Jaxon wax & nail bar app easy and instantly.
- Professional – At Jaxon we aim to contribute and support your working success. Whether you have an important meeting, a job interview or a night-out after work we take pride in helping you be the best you can be.