CLINICCARE GLOW CHEMICAL PEEL FACIAL
60 mins £65
The AHA/BHA cliniccare peel is a superficial acid peel to remove the upper layer of the epidermis encouraging rejuvenation of the skin cells.
- Brightens the skin
- Evens out skin discolouration
- Stimulates collagen production
- Includes SPF skin protection
Superficial peeling means you can go straight back to work after this treatment.
The CLINICCARE GLOW peel is suitable for anyone with hyperpigmentation, age spots and dull tired skin.
What is included?
This facial includes a deep cleanse and an enzyme peel before applying the chemical peel treatment which is a serum prescriptive for your skin.
A mask is applied and an EGF skin booster serum which has soothing and skin rejuvenating properties to even out skin tone and restore tired and dull skin damaged by exposure and stress.
Complete with moisturiser and SPF.
How often should I have a chemical peel?
Always follow the advice of a skincare specialist.
The Glow facial peel is recommended as a course of 4 sessions (one per week) taken once or twice per year.
This treatment is perfect to combine with regular radio frequency facials for a year round facial treatment plan.
Post treatment advice:
Avoid fragranced facial products for 5-7 days after treatment
Avoid exfoliating for 7 days
Avoid sun beds/saunas/steam rooms for 3 days
Use 30+ SPF for at least one week post treatment
BACK, FACE AND SCALP TREATMENT
90 mins £110
This luxury holistic treatment allows for a thorough back cleanse, exfoliation, massage and mask.
Complete with a holistic facial and scalp massage.
The perfect treatment to unwind and de-stress.
WHY CHOOSE JAXON LONDON SALON?
Here at Jaxon, we’re really proud to consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time. As a result, you can expect the highest quality from our staff so Jaxon can be the best part of your working day.
That’s why we have over 140 – 5* Google Reviews and thousands of happy customers. See what makes us different, and why you should book your waxing treatments with our specialists.
- 5 Star Service – We consistently provide a 5 star treatment on time, every time.
- Expertise – We will provide you with expert knowledge and advice on treatments and retail products in Jaxon’s.
- Affordable – We offer a fair price to keep our prices keen but also to enable us to provide professional treatments. It really is the personal touch that makes the Jaxon experience one worth coming back for.
- Available – Our desire is to provide City workers with a destination where they can get professional treatments which are easily available during your working day.
- Accessible – Our appointments are easy to book 24/7. You can book and manage your appointments on the Jaxon wax & nail bar app easy and instantly.
- Professional – At Jaxon we aim to contribute and support your working success. Whether you have an important meeting, a job interview or a night-out after work we take pride in helping you be the best you can be.